Clinical Pearls - A Collection of Insights into the Theory and Practice of Chinese Medicine
This book is a collection of Giovanni's experience of the past 40 years.
It ranges from short chapters (such as the case histories) to fairly long ones (such as that on autoimmune diseases).
Some of the chapters discuss aspects of Chinese medicine not discussed in his previous books such as the chapter on autoimmune diseases or the classification and treatment of Heat diseases.
In other cases, such as the Triple Burner or the Shen and Hun, the topic is discussed in a detail and with a depth that is not in any of his previous books.
The contents of the book is as follows:
- The Diagnosis and Treatment of Heat Autoimmune diseases
- The Heart channel
- The Triple Burner
- The Shen and the Emotions
- Sexual life in Chinese medicine
- Acupuncture points
- Tongue diagnosis
- My favourite points and herbal formulae
- Case histories
- Clinical tips
- Tobacco in Chinese medicine
|Publication Date||Sep 1, 2014|
|Publisher||Su Wen Pres|
|Number of Pages||317|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.