Understanding Male Fertility
This one day course is designed to help you get a better understanding of the issues surrounding male infertility.
We know that 1 in 6 couples struggle to conceive and in 50% of those cases the issue actually sits with the man. Very little time, information and support is offered to men, so within this course, Ian Stones will help you to expand your knowledge and get a better understanding of how you can help men with education, testing, direction and support in order to expand your fertility practice.
Within the course we will cover this and a whole lot more:
• Understanding the typical fertility treatment routes and why it fails men
• Common male fertility issues, investigations and conventional medical treatment options including understanding a semen analysis and sperm comet test
• What’s it really like for a guy? Hear from racing driver and FNUK ambassador Toby Trice on the emotional impact of male factor infertility
• Where can men go for help and how can we help as health care providers
• What are the essential lifestyle and dietary factors for improving sperm health
• How to engage with more men and give them what they need
As health care practitioners, we are in a unique position to be able to help men understand their health and fertility offering them crucial dietary and lifestyle changes and emotional support that could improve their fertility and overall wellbeing and move them forward with their treatment.
This course is for you if you want to expand your knowledge of all things male fertility so that you can better serve your fertility patients.
Provider: JCM On Demand
|External Website Url||https://www.jcm-ondemand.com/basecampforfertility|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.