Behind the Research: Functional MRI and Acupuncture
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Familiar yourself with this unique research.
- Gain deeper understanding of research in general and this one in particular.
- Root and validate your treatment and knowledge in high quality research.
- Confidently converse about Chinese Medicine’s effect in support of cancer treatments.
- Deepen your understanding of the mechanism of acupuncture.
This course takes you step by step through this very interesting research; Functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) changes and saliva production associated with acupuncture at LI-2 acupuncture point: a randomized controlled study.
This course includes an interview with Dr. Gary E. Deng | Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center the leader of this very special research about the effectiveness and mechanism of action of acupuncture. And Dr. Maimon explains the research from the method until the conclusions. The course is concluded with a talk about Li 2 and the reasons it is so effective in xerostomia.
Provider - TCM Academy
|External Website Url||https://www.tcm.ac/courses/behind-the-research-functional-mri-and-acupuncture/?v=88588bacf0da|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.