The Secrets of Qi: The Concept of Qi in Ancient Texts
TAKING THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Improve your treatment plans through deeper physiology and pathology understanding.
- Develop your understanding of Ying and Wei Qi, Zong and Yuan Qi, Zheng and Xie Qi.
- Realize the nature of these different kinds of Qi and how they interact in humans.
- Know the Chinese characters used for different kinds of Qi and the implication rising from that.
- Appreciate the crucial concept of Qi, by diving into its origin as seen in ancient texts, with the knowledge of world renown Sinologist Elisabeth Rochat de la Vallé.
Join Senior Sinologist Elisabeth Rochat de la Vallé on a journey to find the origins and meanings of Qi, a central concept in the daily work of any TCM practitioner and the most fundamental concept of Chinese culture.
In this course Elisabeth walks us through the process of evolving notions through time, and points to crucial understandings of what the terms of different kinds of Qi mean, manifesting in our patients (Ying and Wei Qi, Zong and Yuan Qi, Zheng and Xie Qi).
Provider: TCM Academy
|External Website Url||https://www.tcm.ac/courses/the-secrets-of-qi/?v=88588bacf0da|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.