Acupuncture Red Flags And First Aid
In this course Paul Blacker, shares his expertise as an acupuncturist and first aid instructor and provides comprehensive information about current legislation and issues of confidentiality. Red and amber flags and their treatment are discussed in depth including pain, bleeding, seizures, psychological conditions, threatened suicide and other mental health conditions, as well as treating sprains, strains and fractures. Issues such as when to refer and risk of cancer are also addressed in this webinar - covering all of the important areas of medical first aid and red flags.
Goals of the course:
* Learn about current legislation and issues of confidentiality.
* Understand what are red and amber flags and their treatment
* Learn about how to assess pain, bleeding, seizures, psychological conditions, threatened suicide and other mental health conditions
* Learn about treating sprains, strains and fractures with acupuncture
* Understand issues such as when to refer and risk of cancer
This course is priced in GBP and has been converted to dollars using an exchange rate of 1.3. Please bear in mind this price could slightly vary depending on the current exchange rate.
Access Period: Lifetime
Provider: JCM On Demand
|External Website Url||https://www.jcm-ondemand.com/acupuncture-red-flags-and-first-aid|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.