An Integrated Nutritional Approach for the Treatment of Esophageal Reflux
TAKING THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Treat GERD with an integrated oriental-medicine based nutritional treatment approach.
- Apply treatment strategies of related digestive symptoms such as flatulence and exocrine pancreatic insufficiency.
- Know the main food items, preparation, spices and beverages that aid in the treatment of GERD.
- Review the main differential diagnosis patterns that are relevant for the nutritional treatment of GERD.
- Discuss the pathomechanism and treatment options of GERD according to a conventional medicine approach.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is common throughout the world, and its epidemiology is linked to the Western lifestyle. An individual with the typical symptoms of GERD has a fivefold risk of developing esophageal adenocarcinoma.
Through the eyes of holistic approaches, the symptoms of GERD carry a profound meaning, associated with the ability of our patients to “bite through” life experiences.
In this course, Eyal Shpringer presents an integrated nutritional approach for GERD and its related symptoms, established on Chinese medicine, Ayurveda, and Macrobiotics.
Through this course, Eyal discusses common themes within these medical systems regarding the pathophysiology of GERD. He introduces various food items, preparations, spices, and healing beverages that address the “heartburn” while reliving the painful life experience associated with it.
Provider: TCM Academy
|External Website Url||https://www.tcm.ac/courses/nutritional-approach-for-esophageal-reflux/?v=88588bacf0da|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.