Communication with Cancer Patients
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Communicate honestly and effectively with patients confronted with the news of cancer and other traumatic news.
- Recognize the emotions of patients and oneself.
- Learn the 5 stages of grief theory by Elizabeth Kübler-Ross.
- Avoid common communication mistakes by communicating in a more constructive way, both verbally and non-verbally.
- Employ the Principle of Hope.
Taking this course you will learn how to communicate with cancer patients and understand their emotions as they are being confronted with the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. Learn to acknowledge and understand the emotions of patients and aid them to better understand and process their disease and therefore better their quality of life.
Provider - TCM Academy
|External Website Url||https://www.tcm.ac/courses/communication-with-cancer-patients/?v=88588bacf0da|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.