Management of Crisis & Distress with Chinese Medicine: Acupuncture for Shock, Dismay, Grief, Death & Dying
TAKING THIS LIVE WEBINAR YOU WILL LEARN
- Acupuncture treatment protocols for managing these emotional patterns
- Acupuncture strategies for Death and dying
- Adapted exercises for changing beliefs (PAT: Psychology and Acupuncture Therapy)
- Understanding the psyche from a Chinese medical perspective
- Understanding the human responses to distressing and shocking events
- Identifying the emotional patterns
In these troubled times, many of our patients are complaining of distressing psycho-emotional symptoms, even more than physical pains and discomforts.
The fear, insecurity and repeated disappointments are taking a heavy toll on the general population as witnessed by the increase in domestic violence, psychiatric complaints, psychotic episodes and suicides.
Can we actually help our patients with acupuncture?
Content: In this live Webinar we will explore:
- The construct of the psyche according to the Chinese vision (five sections)
- Instincts and emotions; the role of the subconscious
- The energetic and psychological defensive mechanisms
- Emotional trauma; the concept of shock; its energetic and psychological consequences
- Common emotional reactions to unpleasant news or shock
- Acupuncture therapeutic strategies
- Acupuncture for death and dying
- Cultivation of the mind and changing beliefs (Psychology and Acupuncture Therapy)
1st hour: Exploring the concepts of the Psyche; mind; emotions; instincts and defensive mechanisms in Chinese Medicine
2nd hour: The Traumatic experience and Shock; psychological and energetic consequences; common emotional reaction patterns
3rd hour: Treatment strategies: Acupuncture for the different emotional stages; Acupuncture support for the dying person and their companions; cultivation of the mind; Psychology and Acupuncture Therapy (PAT) to change mind-sets and beliefs
Provider: TCM Academy
|External Website Url||https://www.tcm.ac/courses/management-of-crisis-distress-with-cm/?v=88588bacf0da|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.