Smoothing Our Digestion Using Acupuncture
This webinar provides information about the treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), and how Acupuncturists can integrate simple dietary advice, based on sound Chinese Medicine principles, to work alongside our acupuncture and herbal medicine treatments. Danny Blyth, a TCM practitioner and Dietary Medicine Specialist, presents both general and specific advice for patients, and how to provide advice effectively and realistically, as well as considering some of the problem foods for IBS sufferers. This webinar helps practitioners use diet to build the digestive system, smooth stagnant Livers, and benefit general health. The principles covered expand beyond IBS, but this offers a useful starting place to consider digestion and diet.
Goals of the course:
• Understanding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
• Understand the TCM diagnosis of IBS and dietary advice for main syndromes
• Gain an insight into trigger and problem foods that exacerbate IBS symptoms
• Using case histories, learn about how to provide best advice for patients with IBS and other digestive issues
This course is priced in GBP and has been converted to dollars using an exchange rate of 1.3. Please bear in mind this price could slightly vary depending on the current exchange rate.
Access Period: Lifetime
Provider: JCM On Demand
|External Website Url||https://www.jcm-ondemand.com/smoothing-our-digestion-using-acupuncture|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.