The Psychobiology Of Pain
All individuals suffer from pain, and problems with pain are one of the most common reasons patients seek the help of Oriental Medicine practitioners. This online seminar explores the reasons we have pain, the neurophysiology of experiencing pain, the mental and emotional aspects of acute and chronic pain and some of the most important pain syndromes treated by OM practitioners. We also discuss the various modalities of treating pain.
Goals of the course: After taking this course, practitioners will
• Understand why acute pain is necessary for our survival
• Understand the difference between acute and chronic pain
• Understand the neurophysiology and the psychology of experiencing pain
• Know the various ways of measuring pain
• Be able to provide maximum enhancement of their treatments of pain
This course is priced in GBP and has been converted to dollars using an exchange rate of 1.3. Please bear in mind this price could slightly vary depending on the current exchange rate.
Access Period: Lifetime
Provider: JCM On Demand
|External Website Url||https://www.jcm-ondemand.com/the-psychobiology-of-pain|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.