The Treatment of Asthma with Chinese Medicine
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Effectively treat both allergic and non allergic asthma in children and adults with acupuncture and herbs.
- Review the main patterns of disharmony and herbal treatment for both allergic and non-allergic asthma.
- Treat allergic rhinitis through the understanding of its pathology.
- See the interpretation of atopy and atopic diseases from the point of view of Chinese medicine.
This course presents the pathology and treatment of both allergic and non-allergic asthma in children and adults. One feature of this course is an interpretation of atopy and atopic diseases from the point of view of Chinese medicine. The treatment is discussed with both acupuncture and herbal medicine.
This course covers:
- Pathology of allergic asthma and of atopy.
- The distinction between allergic and non-allergic asthma.
- The role of acupuncture in asthma.
- The main patterns of disharmony and herbal treatment for both allergic and non-allergic asthma.
- The Pathology and treatment of allergic rhinitis, the disease that often accompanies allergic asthma.
This course consists of an over 2-hours lecture with video narration, text, diagrams and photos.
Provider: TCM Academy
|External Website Url||https://www.tcm.ac/courses/the-treatment-of-asthma-with-chinese-medicine/?v=88588bacf0da|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.