Regulating The Mind And Emotions
Introduction to yangsheng (nourishment of life)
• Why yangsheng begins with cultivation of the mind and emotions
• The dangers of excessive emotion
• The dangers of repressing emotions
• How to learn to manage the emotions through mindful movement, lower abdominal breathing and cultivating intimacy, gratitude, friendship and generosity
• How practitioner cultivation benefits your patients
"A gentle knowledgeable exposition of the subject, with extensive reference material. Thank you so much Peter. Your deep appreciation of the subject and presentation style appeared to have a marked Parasympathetic effect on this humble acupuncturist"
Provider: Peter Deadman Education
|External Website Url||https://peterdeadman.teachable.com/p/regulating-the-mind-and-emotions|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.