Advanced Training in Chinese Medical Pediatrics - Bundle (3 Courses)
Approved for 65 CEUs via NCCAOM (AOM-BIO), Florida, and Texas
As of January 1, 2022, this course is not approved by the California Acupuncture Board.
For acupuncturists and Chinese medical practitioners seeking special proficiency in treating infants and young children.
The curriculum is organized into three courses; we recommend that these courses be taken in the order presented.
Course One: Diagnosis and Treatment of Infants and Young Children; Treatment Principles of Common Chiildhood Diseases - 25 CEU/PDAs
Section A - Diagnosis and Treatment of Infants & Young Children
- Introduction to TCM pediatrics
- Differences between young children and adults
- Diagnostic methods designed specifically for examining children
- Acupuncture and Chinese medicinals: pros and cons
- Diet and pediatric disease
Section B - Principles of Diagnosis and Treatment for Common Childhood Diseases - Part I
Course Two: Treatment Principles of Common Chiildhood Diseases; Alternative Treatment Protocols for Children - 20 CEUs/PDAs
Section A - Principles of Diagnosis and Treatment for Common Childhood Diseases - Part II
Section B - Alternative Treatment Protocols for Children
- Acupuncture/moxibustion protocols for infants and children
- External application of Chinese medicinals to the umbilicus and acupuncture points
Course Three: Chinese Pediatric Massage; Chinese Prepared Medicines for Infants and Young Children; Practicing Pediatrics in the West - 20 CEUs/PDAs
Section A - Chinese Pediatric Massage
- Learn how to treat most pediatric complaints with very specific massage protocols for treating young children.
- Repertoire of the most commonly used manipulations
- Repertoire of the most effective pediatric massage points
- How to create massage "formulas"
Section B - Chinese Prepared Medicines for Infants and Young Children
Section C - Practicing Pediatrics in the West
- Discusses issues associated with practicing Chinese medical pediatrics in the US, including interfacing with the Western health care delivery system, achieving patient compliance with your treatment plans, and tips on how to promote and market one's specialty in Chinese medical pediatrics effectively.
*The price of this course is based on a currency conversation from US dollars to GB pounds. Please be aware the price may vary lightly due to variants in exchange rates *
Provider: Blue Poppy
|External Website Url
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.