The Psyche and the Body in Chinese Medicine
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn acupuncture treatment strategies to treat the mind and the body
- Review the five sections of the psyche; parallels with Western psychology
- Understand the pain language of the body
- Learn the significance, functions and disturbances of Shen, Hun, Yi, Po and Zhi
- Deepen your perception of physical and psychological health, and the concept of the Mind and the Psyche in CM
- Know the subconscious and the notion of Gui ≈ Ghost
The effects of the Mind over the Body have been clearly emphasized in Classical Chinese Medicine for at least 10 centuries.
Mind-sets and mental attitudes influence the human responses to the outer world, manifesting as emotions and classified as the inner causes of disease.
Understanding the structure of the conscious and subconscious parts of the psyche and unraveling the psychological mechanisms of “Belief systems” and helping to change these in a regular TCM setting is to treat the “Hidden Roots of Disease”.
Provider - TCM Acadamy
|External Website Url||https://www.tcm.ac/courses/ps-1/?v=88588bacf0da|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.