An Integrative Chinese Medicine Approach to IVF
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Confidently treat women undergoing fertility treatment and especially ART.
- Know when are the best times to intervene and in which way.
- Build professional knowledge and vocabulary and converse easily with WM practitioners and with patients.
- Differentiate the patterns that might relate to hormonal treatments.
- Develop better treatment decisions according to changes in a women’s physiology.
The goal of this course is to strengthen your confidence as a Chinese medicine practitioner in dealing with women in general and women undergoing IVF specifically.
Taking this course you will learn how to treat, confidently and with knowledge, women undergoing ART (Assisted Reproductive Techniques) focusing on IVF. Strengthen your understanding of female physiology and fertility. This course will teach you how to transfer western medicament and hormones into a Chinese Medicine vocabulary.
PRELIMINARY KNOWLEDGE NEEDED
The course discusses women’s health and physiology and the use of acupuncture for a variety of treatments. It is important to have a good working knowledge of basic Chinese herbal medicine and female physiology, especially the four monthly phases; menstruation, the follicular phase, ovulation and the luteal phase.
Provider - TCM Academy
|External Website Url||https://www.tcm.ac/courses/an-integrative-chinese-medicine-approach-to-ivf/?v=88588bacf0da|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.