Gastrointestinal Diseases: Bridging East and West
TAKING THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Utilize specific formulas for GI diseases.
- Introduce needling techniques used in Japanese treatments.
- Gain an understanding of the Eight Extra Vessel Pulses and their application in GI diseases.
- Understand the application of the Channel Divergents in GI disease.
- Understand the synergy between Meridian treatments and these deeper pathways.
While the paradigm of Chinese medicine is studied throughout the world, the Japanese interpretation offers its unique approach to diagnosis and treatment.
Dr Butch Levy’s course on GI diseases offers instruction on the application of meridian therapies along with the Eight Extra Vessels and Channel Divergents in a way that allows their simple incorporation into your clinical practice.
Complementing that, he discusses herbal formulas for each issue.
Provider: TCM Academy
|External Website Url||https://www.tcm.ac/courses/gastrointestinal-diseases-bridging-east-and-west/?v=88588bacf0da|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.