Low Back Pain Assessment, Red Flags And Management
Back pain is one of the most problematic conditions that patients can present with which is complicated by: chronicity; medication; surgery; anxiety or depression. This presentation is about what practitioners need to know to understand people with low back pain and how to provide safe and effective treatment in line with international back pain management guidelines.
Goals of the course:
After watching this presentation, participants will have learned -
- Aetiology and Classification of Low Back Pain
- History taking and clinical screening of people with low back pain
- Red & Yellow Flags
- When to refer
- Management of people using the best available evidence
- Treatment considerations with case studies
This course is priced in GBP and has been converted to dollars using an exchange rate of 1.3. Please bear in mind this price could slightly vary depending on the current exchange rate.
Access Period: Lifetime
Provider: JCM On Demand
|External Website Url||https://www.jcm-ondemand.com/low-back-pain-assessment-red-flags-and-management|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.