Liver from the Ground Up
TAKING THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Develop a clearer understanding of the Liver based on the Huangdi Neijing.
- Recognize how the Wood element resonates through time and space in the body.
- Explore the specific terms used to describe the quality and actions of the Liver.
- Grasp how the human body reflects the macrocosm of Heaven & Earth.
- Establish a deeper relationship with the body as a whole.
Explore key characters and phrases related to the Liver 肝(Gan) to deepen your understanding of its function and dysfunction. Chinese medical terminology represents a vital link to our interpretation of Chinese Medicine itself.
This course provides a fresh look at the Liver in Chinese Medicine through the Chinese characters to reveal their meaning.
Guided by Deborah Woolf Lic Ac, a keen acupuncturist and enthusiastic lecturer with over 15 years of experience, this course focuses on text parts dealing with the Liver from Suwen 2, Suwen 4 and Suwen 8. These texts will illustrate the qualities of the organ.
No previous knowledge of Chinese is necessary! But you will gain some.
Provider: TCM Acadmey
|External Website Url||https://www.tcm.ac/courses/liver/?v=88588bacf0da|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.