The Journal of Chinese Medicine Mobile App
Did you know?
For the cost of 5 articles (students) or 10 articles (practitioners) you can buy a year's access to the entire Journal of Chinese Medicine article archive.
We're pleased to announce that our new iOS app is now live in the App Store! (Android version coming soon)
The app currently contains nearly 100 free JCM articles covering a wide range of topics, and many more premium articles and full journal issues. We will be steadily adding more material until our entire archive of 122 journals and 1000+ articles (and counting) is available.
• Hundreds of high quality articles and full journal issues (published three times a year in February, June and October)
• New articles constantly added
• Download material for offline use
• Search for content by title, author, keyword or category (there's even a COVID-19 category with several free articles and resources)
• Bookmark pages, take notes, highlight text and add annotations
• Navigate easily via the table of contents, or the convenient 'Pages' view
• Open reference section web links in your browser
• Be the first to read brand new content
We will be integrating the app with JCM subscriptions as soon as possible, so subscribers will be able to access everything this way at no extra cost.
For non-subscribers, premium articles and journal issues can be purchased individually, or you can take out a rolling monthly in-app subscription for just $3.49 (or local equivalent).
The app itself is free to download, so why not take a look now? Let us know what you think, and please leave a review in the App Store if you like it.
Android version to follow soon...
Our other apps:
A Manual of Acupuncture
A Manual of Acupuncture is the primary acupuncture point resource used in colleges and universities throughout the world. Originally a textbook, it is now also available as an Online Edition (website) and mobile phone app ('Pro' membership allows full access to both). A Manual of Acupuncture is designed to help students and practitioners with every aspect of their study and practice.
Click here for more information and to try a free trial.
Acupressure for Natural Pain Relief in Labour
The acupressure methods outlined in this app are really easy to use, promote natural birth and encourage close partner involvement.
Click here to read more.
|External Website Url||https://apps.apple.com/us/app/journal-of-chinese-medicine/id1485746570?ls=1|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.